Privacy Protection Policy
Your privacy is very important to us. We run the site with the highest standards of privacy and protection of personal information. We act in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Protection Law, 1981 and strive to meet all the requirements of the law regarding respect for privacy and protection of personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining your personal identification information.
We only collect personal information about you only when you provide it to us specifically and knowingly. We believe that you need to know exactly what personal information we collect and how we intend to use it before sharing it with us. We may ask you for personal information such as name, phone number and address. We only do this when you request information or wish to subscribe to services that require registration or subscription.
When we intend to use your personal information, we request it in advance, in order for you to decide whether you want to provide us with the information or not.
Information that enables your personal identification will be kept completely confidential. The personally identifiable information you provide to us will not be available to third parties without your express consent.
Personally identifying information
"Personal Identification Information" is information that can be used to identify you explicitly and / or can be used to contact you. This type of information can include your real name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, etc., which are not otherwise available to the public.
Collection and use of personal information
We limit our requests for basic personal information only, such as:
We limit the collection of personal information to information that we believe is minimal in order to provide you with the services offered on the site or through it.
Our main use of personal information is for three purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain services, to contact you when you request it, and to notify Go for special offers, up-to-date promotions and other new services. The site uses existing security protection standards and data in the industry to ensure the protection of your privacy.
We will not sell or rent your personal identification information to anyone. We may send your personally identifiable information to companies or other individuals via email only when:
We have your consent to share the information
When we need to share your personal information in order to provide the product or service requested by you
Upon request we receive in the framework, court orders or legal proceedings or
When it is found that actions taken by you on the Site, they are in breach of any local rules or relevant legislation regarding conduct on the Internet.
A cookie is a file that contains certain pieces of information that the website creates when you visit the website. He can track and check how and when you use the site, which site you visited just before your visit to the site, and he can store this information about you.
There are two common types of cookies, "temporary" and "permanent". Temporary cookies only store information about how long you are logged in to the site - they are not stored on your hard drive. More the information he has accumulated.
For your convenience, a link to the cookie usage policy is attached below).
Your approach and control over your personal identification information
You can do the following, at any time, by contacting us using the email address below:
Check what personal information you have, if any.
Change / correct the personal identification information we have about you.
Ask us to delete any personal information we have about you (however please be aware that, we will not be able to provide certain services without the personal information).
Express any concerns you have about the use made of your personal information.
Please note! Access to and control of identification information, including deletion of information, including cookies, is per device. That is, the operation must be performed on any device you have browsed on the site.
When you send us an e-mail, we will use your name and e-mail address only to address the concerns you raise before us. We may share certain people within our organization to help us address your concerns.
Remove from the mailing list or cancel the subscription
Our customers reserve the right to choose that their personal information will not be transferred for purposes that are not directly related to the site, at the point where we ask them to receive the personal information. For example, in our registration form there is an "opt-out" option, according to which, a user who requests information from the site, but does not want to receive marketing material, can request that his e-mail not be stored in our internal marketing lists.
Users who no longer wish to receive information, materials or newsletters from us may choose to be removed from our mailing list by sending an email to email@example.com Which in its subject line will be written "Cancellation of registration".
Questions, concerns or comments?
Please contact our Privacy Officer if you would like more information, ask questions about our policies and procedures, or if you have any questions or issues related to the Site.
You can contact our privacy manager at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipments, returns, exchanges and credits
Deliveries and delivery of products:
1. On weekdays: Orders received whether by way of the website or by phone by 15:00 will be delivered on the same business day on which the transaction was made.
2. On Fridays and on the eve of a holiday: Shipments received by 12:00 Wildflower tlv does everything in its power to deliver the shipments as quickly as possible from the order, but there may be cases where the shipment will not be delivered on the day the transaction was made due to such delays (force majeure, natural hazards , Severe climatic events, road traffic disruptions, traffic jams and congestion, security incidents, lack of inventory, booking congestion during holidays, Valentine's Day and Valentine's Day). The cities that 'Wildflowertlv' makes deliveries to are the cities in the center of the country.
On holidays there is no obligation to coordinate delivery and there is no obligation for delivery time.
Warranty and Refund Policy:
We make every effort to provide quality, fresh and fresh products. "Wildflower tlv" works with quality and fresh flowers from the best nurseries, in case a customer who purchased one of our products feels that one of the products supplied came in a defective condition / malfunction in the quality of the product, please contact us by phone: 054-770-4282, or by email wildflowertlv @ gmail .com. A complaint regarding the quality / quality of the product provided will be handled as long as no more than 48 hours have passed since the product was delivered. It is then not possible to file a customer service complaint on this issue.
Cancellation of a transaction / credit of a transaction - According to the Consumer Protection Law, it is not possible to cancel a distance selling transaction for the purchase of lost goods (flowers), goods that were manufactured especially for the consumer following the transaction.
Purchasing on the site is allowed for those who have at least 18 years of age.
Cookie Use Policy (Cookies)
What is stated in this policy is worded in masculine language for convenience only, but applies to both men and women.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be placed in the computer browser and / or mobile device and / or any other device through which you browse the site (hereinafter: "the device"), and allow the site to uniquely identify your browser or device each time another visit is made. On the same site.
Cookies are primarily intended to collect information about your browsing of the site (for example, the pages you viewed, the sections you browsed, and information about the device, including your IP address, etc.) and to store information about your device so it will be remembered the next time you visit the same page. Current of the websites and / or applications and to improve the user experience on them.
Here are the types of cookies that use the site:
· Cookies may be placed on your device by Wildflower tlv as the site operator. These cookies are called "first party" cookies. Some cookies may be placed on your device during your visit to the Wildflower tlv website by a third party other than Wildflower tlv. These cookies are called "third party" cookies. For example, a Wildflower tlv partner may place a third-party cookie to enable certain services (such as statistical analysis services) provided by that third party.
Temporary cookies (Session Cookie) are used, among other things, for the proper operation of the site. These cookies are only stored temporarily while browsing and are deleted from the user's device when the browser is closed and the information about your visit is not saved.
· Persistent cookies are stored on your computer for a limited period and are not deleted when the browser is closed and your browser may use them on your return visits to the site. We use them to identify you between visits. These files are not required for the site to run, but may enhance your user experience.
Strictly Necessary Cookies are required for the proper operation of the Website and to enable you to browse the Website or to provide certain features. If these cookies are disabled, then some areas of the site will not work.
· Performance cookies allow you to improve the performance of the site and provide you with a better user experience.
Functionality cookies are used to identify and maintain your preferences when you return to visit and browse the site. These functional cookies are not absolutely necessary for the functioning of the site, but nevertheless they optimize and improve the user experience.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies. Used for targeting or advertising to provide advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use these 'cookies' to limit the number of times you are exposed to the same ad on a site and to help gauge the effectiveness of our campaigns. These 'cookies' will record the content you have viewed on the site and we may share this information with other entities, such as advertisers. Disabling the use of third-party targeting or advertising cookies will not necessarily mean that you will not see advertisements on other sites but only that these advertisements will not be targeted to you by the use of these 'cookies'.
· Cookies for sharing the content of the site via social media, allow users of selected social media (for example: YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook being connected to the social media, directly share certain content they watch on our site using clicks and mark them in "I liked" through social media. These third parties on social media may even collect personal information from you for their own purposes. Wildflower tlv has no influence on how these third parties make use of your personal information. Collections, refer to the privacy policies of the same social media.
· Flash cookies are used to enhance the user experience, locally shared objects (known as "Flash Cookies") are enabled to provide functions such as documenting your settings and personal options. We may, in some situations, use the Adobe Flash Player to provide special content, such as videos or animation, using Flash cookies. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but are managed using a different interface from your web browser. This means that you cannot manage browser-level Flash cookies the same way you would manage cookies. Instead, you can access your Flash management tools on the Adobe website directly. The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies, please see http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer for more information. Please note that if you disable or reject Flash cookies for this site, you may not be able to access certain features, such as video content or services that require you to subscribe.
· Cookie Analytics are used for analysis and statistical research, and to get a clearer picture of how our visitors use the site, so that we can optimize and improve the site and to ensure that we maintain interest and relevance. The site uses the services of third parties for this purpose, and in order to enable their service, these third parties must plant analytical cookies on the site. The information that Wildflower tlv collects through these cookies, including which web pages you viewed, which login / exit pages you were redirected to and left on, what type of platform you used and other details. Wildflower tlv also uses analytics cookies for marketing and research research purposes, as part of our online advertising campaign, to learn how users interact with our site after being presented with online advertisements - including advertisements on third-party websites. However, we will not know who you are, and the data is obtained anonymously only.
In addition to using cookies, the site also uses similar monitoring and tracking technologies, including clear GIFs, web bugs, and web beacons which are tiny graphic images or even just a single pixel transmitted to your device. As part of requesting a web page or in an HTML email message. These technologies, among others, count the number of users who visit a specific web page of the site, whether from specific banner ads outside the site, or clicking on links or graphics included in newsletters sent by e-mail from XXX. We do not use this technology to collect or access your personal information. Rather, we use these technologies as a tool for processing cumulative statistics regarding the use of the Site.
The options available to you to manage your cookie preferences
Note that by default most web browsers are set to accept cookies automatically, but if you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, you can change your browser settings (if your browser allows it) to block and / or delete cookies or alert you when a cookie is sent . How you do this depends on the web browser you are using so you should check the help file of the browser you are using (or go to the website of the relevant manufacturer of the web browser you are using), where you can get all the information you need.
To learn how to restrict or block cookies in your mobile browser, you will need to read the relevant mobile guide.
In order to refuse to collect any data about your interaction on the site, which is carried out by third parties, please refer to the websites of these third parties for more information.
For more information about cookies and how to manage, control and / or choose to cancel, please visit the link below: http://www.youronlinechoices.com or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html . You can also find more comprehensive information about cookies at: www.aboutcookies.org .
Changes to Cookie Use Policy
Wildflower tlv reserves the right to change the provisions of this policy from time to time, with or without notice. If changes are made to this policy, a notice will be published together with the policy for using the latest cookies on the website's home page. We encourage you to review this policy and see if it has been changed regularly and refer you to the "Recently Updated" section at the top of this document to see when this policy was last updated. Your continued use of the Site is subject to the policies of that time. If there is a change that is not acceptable to you, you can stop using the site. If you have not stopped using the site, the very continued use of the site indicates your consent to these changes and your express consent to the use of 'cookies'.